Guest Care Specialist
True Balance Medical Spa
True Balance Medical Spa in Spruce Grove is looking for a part time reliable, goal-orientated Guest Care Specialist to join our Guest Care team!
About the Role:
- Making an impact by achieving sales and customer service targets
- Informing clients about upcoming promotions, product launches and new treatments in person and by phone/text/email
- Answering client questions and accurately educating them on the details about the treatments and services
- Answering phone calls, emails and text messages in a professional, timely and welcoming manner
- Offering an exceptional customer experience to our clients at all stages of their treatment journey (inquiry, appointment reminders, follow-ups, etc)
- Scheduling appointments, filing and other administrative duties
- Must be able to work both evenings and weekends
- You have a track record of driving results
- You’re hardworking and goal-oriented
- You have a positive attitude
- You have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities, not failures
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own
- You love getting to know new people and helping them feel better from the inside out
- Customer Service is at the forefront of everything we do. Your customer service skills should be exceptional, with an eagerness to go above and beyond to make our guests feel special.
- Experience in Sales is required – being able to confidently provide information on our services to inbound leads and clients is a must.
- Strong Communication Skills – must be comfortable communicating with our guests in-person, by phone, and in digital communications (text & email).
- Detail Orientated: our clients expect accuracy when it comes to their appointments; applicants with a strong eye for detail are considered an asset.
Benefits and Perks:
- Generous staff discount program on treatments and products (after 3 months)
- Health benefits for full time employees (after 3 months)
Our True Balance Values:
Outstanding Customer Service
Continual Self Improvement
Enthusiastic Team Player
About True Balance Medical Spa:
True Balance offers a variety of services to help renew, refresh and revitalize. Many practices focus solely on your physical well-being, but we believe there is an intrinsic connection between feeling great inside and looking your best on the outside. Our comprehensive treatments and services include Botox & Dysport, Fillers, Microdermabrasion, Laser Hair Removal, Chemical Peels, Photo Rejuvenation (IPL), Fractional Skin Resurfacing, Facials, BHRT, TRT, Beauty Booster, Thermage, SculpSure, and so much more. Beyond our services, we carry an extensive assortment of superior, medically graded skincare, beauty, and supplement products.
Please include your resume and a cover letter that lets us know more about you, and outlines your customer service and sales experience.