True Balance Medical Spa
True Balance Medical Spa in Spruce Grove is looking for a part-time Esthetician who is knowledgeable, energetic and goal-orientated to join our team!
About the Role:
- Building a relationship with our clients and performing services/treatments according to protocol and procedure manual.
- Provide follow up care for clients and address post-treatment concerns.
- Answering client questions and accurately educating them on the details about the treatments and products.
- Provide outstanding care for each client during their time with us.
- Develop and grow the client base by retaining existing clients, referring new clients and promoting company services.
- You have a track record of driving results.
- You’re hardworking and goal-oriented.
- You have a positive attitude.
- You have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities, not failures.
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own.
- You love getting to know new people and helping them feel better from the inside out.
Benefits and Perks:
- Generous staff discount program on treatments and products (after 3 months)
- Health benefits for full time employees (after 3 months)
- We offer in house mentorship and advanced training techniques with a focus on career longevity
Must have obtained an Aesthetic Certificate. High comfort level and proven record of accomplishment in understanding patient needs, developing treatment plans and ensuring patient satisfaction. Proficiency in customizing treatments to meet needs and expectations of the patient. Strong ability to educate patients, and leverage value by recommending appropriate treatments and products. Minimum 2 years in customer service and esthetic experience is a must.
Our True Balance Values:
Outstanding Customer Service
Continual Self Improvement
Enthusiastic Team Player
About True Balance Medical Spa:
True Balance offers a variety of services to help renew, refresh and revitalize. Many practices focus solely on your physical well-being, but we believe there is an intrinsic connection between feeling great inside and looking your best on the outside. Our comprehensive treatments and services include Botox & Dysport, Fillers, Microdermabrasion, Laser Hair Removal, Chemical Peels, Photo Rejuvenation (IPL), Fractional Skin Resurfacing, Facials, BHRT, TRT, Beauty Booster, Thermage, SculpSure, and so much more. Beyond our services, we carry an extensive assortment of superior, medically graded skincare, beauty, and supplement products.
Please include your resume and a cover letter that lets us know more about you, and outlines your experience.
Must be available on Saturdays from 10:00am to 4:00pm. This is a part-time position with the possibility to turn into a full time position for the right candidate!