Admin Assistant – *Summer Student*
True Balance Medical Spa
True Balance Medical Spa in St. Albert is looking for an Administrative Assistant via the Canada Summer Jobs program! This is an 8 week placement that could potentially turn into a permanent position for the right candidate.
About the Role:
- Informing clients about upcoming promotions, product launches and new treatments in person and by phone/text/email
- Answering client questions and accurately educating them on the details about the treatments and services
- Answering phone calls, emails and text messages in a professional, timely and welcoming manner
- Offering an exceptional customer experience to our clients at all stages of their treatment journey (inquiry, appointment reminders, follow-ups, etc)
- Scheduling appointments, filing and other administrative duties
- Merchandising skin care and products while maintaining cleaning duties around the spa
- You have a track record of driving results
- You’re hardworking and goal-oriented
- You have a positive attitude
- You have strong customer service and phone skills
- You have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities, not failures
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own
- You love getting to know new people and helping them feel better from the inside out
- Customer Service is at the forefront of everything we do. Your customer service skills should be exceptional, with an eagerness to go above and beyond to make our guests feel special.
- Customer experience is required – being able to confidently provide information on our services to inbound leads and clients is a must.
- Strong Communication Skills – must be comfortable communicating with our guests in-person, by phone, and in digital communications (text & email).
- Detail Oriented: our clients expect accuracy when it comes to their appointments; applicants with a strong eye for detail are considered an asset.
- Strong Excel skills preferred for completing administration duties
- Must be able to work Monday, Wednesday, Friday during the day, Thursday evenings and Saturdays
Our True Balance Values:
Outstanding Customer Service
Continual Self Improvement
Enthusiastic Team Player
About True Balance Medical Spa:
True Balance offers a variety of services to help renew, refresh and revitalize. Many practices focus solely on your physical well-being, but we believe there is an intrinsic connection between feeling great inside and looking your best on the outside. Our comprehensive treatments and services include Botox & Dysport, Fillers, Microdermabrasion, Laser Hair Removal, Chemical Peels, Photo Rejuvenation (IPL), Fractional Skin Resurfacing, Facials, BHRT, TRT, Beauty Booster, Thermage, SculpSure, and so much more. Beyond our services, we carry an extensive assortment of superior, medically graded skincare, beauty, and supplement products.
Please include your resume and a cover letter that lets us know more about you, and outlines your customer service and administration experience.