To prepare for your appointment, please review the changes our True Balance locations have made in order to keep you, our staff and our communities safe. Please be aware that as per the College of Physicians and Surgeons guidelines, masks are mandatory in our clinics; if you do not have one we will have masks available for a small fee. Thank you in advance for respecting our staff members as they help enforce this safety measure. Please click here to view our full statement on mask usage in our clinics.
The Appointment Process:
Prior to Your Appointment
- Please call us to cancel your appointment if you are experiencing a fever, other symptoms of illness, or have been in contact with anybody who is ill. Cancellation fees will be waived for those who are unwell and unable to attend their appointment, regardless of the amount of notice provided.
- Please review new protocols in place to protect the health and safety of all True Balance staff and guests.
- While we enjoy educating your friends and family on the many services we offer, only clients receiving treatment will be permitted to enter our clinic.
- In the hours prior to your appointment, please avoid drinking any hot beverage, as it may elevate your temperature and cause you to fail our temperature screening. Elevated temperature may be an early sign of infection, as it can pick up 80% of asymptomatic people with COVID-19. Clients who do not pass the temperature reading will not be permitted to enter.
- On the day of your appointment, please call or text us when you arrive in the parking lot. We will let you know when it is safe for you to approach & enter our building. This helps us keep clients and staff at a safe distance from one another, and ensure each room and touch point is thoroughly sanitized before your visit.
- Please fill out our pre-screening questionnaire prior to your arrival and on the day of your appointment to confirm that you are healthy and not under any quarantine orders. Simply show your provider your results and the no-touch temperature reading will be administered to ensure all who enter our doors are without fever.
- If you arrive without the pre-screening questionnaire, we will have a paper copy for you to fill out before the temperature screening is administered.
During Your Appointment
- Please wear a mask to True Balance (Medical or Non-Medical). If you do not have access to one, we will have some available to purchase for a small fee.
- Please follow the sanitation and hygiene guidelines we have posted around True Balance. This includes washing and sanitizing your hands before your treatment begins.
After Your Appointment
- Complete your transaction with our receptionist. For everyone’s safety, we have installed a plexiglass “cough shield” at the desk, and sanitize our payment machines after each transaction.
- Please follow the treatment downtime or aftercare instructions provided by your technician / service provider.
Additional Measures True Balance Has Implemented:
- We have committed to booking extra time between appointments to ensure all client areas, touch points and treatment rooms are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- We’re all about being safe and doing what we can to protect the environment! All magazines and pamphlets have been removed from our treatment rooms - but don’t worry, we can provide you with access to our digital information packages by request!
- To minimize contact during checkout, we have installed plexiglass barriers at every reception desk, and thoroughly sanitize our payment machines after each transaction.
- You will notice our staff continuously sanitizing their hands before, during and after your treatment. While this may cause your appointment to run a little longer than usual, it is necessary to reduce any risk of any transmission.
- We have made hand sanitizer available for clients and staff in all treatment rooms.
Other Considerations to Note:
- Appointments will be strategically booked to reduce the amount of traffic through True Balance. Since we will be booking less appointments to allow our staff to adjust to the new enhanced sanitation and client flow protocols, we encourage you to book your appointments in advance!
- When possible, we encourage you to book a virtual consultation for skin care, facial treatments, laser services and BHRT. Virtual consultations will be conducted by video call and will be one-on-one with our experienced treatment providers.
- BHRT Clients: You will be able to attend your BHRT appointment from the comfort of your own home, even when our clinics reopen – this service will remain virtual for the remainder of the year.
- We practice social distancing in all common areas, and ask that you follow the ‘6 feet apart’ rule as you walk through our clinic.
- We encourage you to help yourself to hand sanitizer throughout your visit, which is readily available in all common areas and treatment rooms.
- You can now book at any True Balance location through text message, as well as inquire about the many great services we offer.
- If you have additional safety requests or have health concerns, please let us know upon booking so we can make the necessary arrangements to prepare for your visit.
Our team is more than happy to answer any and all questions or concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact us about any point that you are unsure about or any additional inquiries or requests you may have.