Dermal fillers, such as Juvederm®, are a safe and effective way to address many of the facial signs of aging. If your face has wrinkles, folds or areas that appear sunken, our team of nurses and physicians can help to produce a softer, fuller, more attractive appearance with facial fillers injection treatment.
If you are interested in learning more about dermal fillers, please contact True Balance Longevity Institute today at one of the following phone numbers:
What Are Facial Dermal Fillers?
Also called facial fillers, dermal fillers are injectable formulas comprising biocompatible, biologically-derived materials. There are two common signs of facial aging that dermal fillers are designed to effectively address: wrinkles and volume loss. Dermal fillers are used to:
- Fill in deep lines and wrinkles
- Diminish hollows beneath the eyes
- Accentuate cheekbones
- Augment a receding or small chin
- Plump flat, thin lips
Many patients appreciate the fact that unlike costly surgery, the effects of dermal fillers are not permanent, allowing you to explore aesthetic options without being tethered to the results for life.
We are proud to offer safe and effective injections of:
- Juvederm® formulations, including Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus and Juvederm Ultra Plus XC: Juvederm one of the most recognized names in the world of dermal fillers. It is made of a smooth gel filler that replaces the hyaluronic acid in your skin. Juvederm diminishes moderate to severe wrinkles and adds volume to your face, providing a more youthful appearance.
- Juvederm® Voluma: Designed to produce a subtle lift in the mid-face and plump up hollowed cheeks, Voluma is the only filler proven to last up to two years in the cheek area (with optimal treatment).
- Juvederm® Volbella: Volbella is used to add volume to the lips and smooth vertical lip lines. With optimal treatment, can last up to 18 months.
- Juvederm® VOLIFT: VOLIFT is designed to smooth deep wrinkles and restore natural-looking contours in the lower face. It provides a versatile treatment options if you are looking for discreet, natural-looking and long-lasting results.
- Restylane: Restylane is another popular wrinkle filler with multiple formulations. Clinical studies also show that it is an effective volumizer for the hands.
- Sculptra: Sculptra is especially effective at relieving wrinkles around the mouth, including smile lines, marionette lines and wrinkles on the chin.
- Belotero® Intense: Like Juvederm, the Belotero family of dermal fillers is made of hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally occurring component of your skin. Belotero® Intense is an effective solution for correcting deep facial wrinkles such as nasolabial folds and marionette lines as well as providing lip volume and contours.
- Belotero® Balance: This formulation of the Belotero line is ideal for softening moderate to deep lines around the mouth and lip augmentation.
- Princess: The Princess filler is an effective option for increasing the volume of the lips. Results can last from 6 months to 1 year, depending on age, lifestyle and skin type.
With any kind of dermal filler treatment, it is very important to visit an office with experienced staff who can safely and effectively administer injectables. At True Balance Longevity Institute, we take great pride in the quality of care and results we strive to provide for each patient.
Contact True Balance Longevity Institute Today
You deserve to have fresh, healthy-looking skin. To learn more about the dermal fillers offered at True Balance Longevity Institute, please contact us today online or call one of our locations:
Our experienced filler and injectable specialists look forward to meeting you!