3D SKIN ANALYSIS: HOW IS YOUR SKIN REALLY DOING?
ver wondered what your skin looks like beyond the surface? Visit us today in Sherwood Park, St. Albert, or Spruce Grove to discover your true skin health! At your initial consultation at True Balance, one of our skin experts will invite you to receive a 3D Skin Analysis as a starting point in your treatment journey. This initial scan will record data and provide detailed photos of a variety of specific complexion concerns, from visible spots, to issues below the surface, and allow us to create a customized treatment plan to get you your dream results.
How does 3D Skin Analysis work?
Visia’s multi-point positioning system uses IntelliFlash®, cross-polarized, and UV lighting to record both a surface and subsurface skin analysis. This image allows us to see what’s really going on both above and below the surface of your skin. From here, we are able to work with you to create a personalized, targeted treatment plan that will give you amazing results!
What exactly will the 3D analysis show?
- Spots: Brown or red skin marks that are normally visible to the naked eye
- Wrinkles: Furrows, folds, or creases in the skin that can increase as a result of sun exposure and are associated with a decrease in skin elasticity
- Texture: Raised and depressed areas that indicate variations on the skin surface affecting skin smoothness
- Pores: Circular surface openings of sweat gland ducts. Enlarged pores appear darker than the surrounding skin tone
- UV spots: The absorption of UV light results in UV spots that can result from sun damage
- Brown spots: Pigmentation and discoloration on and beneath the surface of the skint
- Red areas: Concentrated darker red areas, which may be related to a variety of conditions such as inflammation or spider veins
- Porphyrins: Bacterial excretions that can become lodged in pores
Throughout your treatment plan at True Balance, we are able to use this information as a baseline to monitor your progress. Performing follow-up 3D Skin Analysis allows us to continuously see your results and improvements.
Schedule your complimentary 3D Skin Analysis with one of our skin experts today at any of the following locations:
Sherwood Park – 780.464.4506
St. Albert – 587.290.2290
Spruce Grove – 780.962.3262